Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Free Write: Favorite Movie


   
    She's the Man

Andrew: Well hey there pretty lady.
Monique: Ew! What... what are you hitting on me?
Andrew: I was just...                              
Monique: [mimicking] "I was just... nyuh". OK, let me put a stop to that little brain fart right now. Girls with asses like mine do not talk to boys with faces like yours                                                                                              


                                                                                                                                                                        YouTube: She's the Man"           


         I love to sit down at a girls night with my best friend Madeline and vigorously quote lines from "She's the Man." Who doesn't love Amanda Bynes pretending to be a popular teenage boy?
Google: She's the Man Quotes
The fake hair baggy clothes, and manly
voice all contribute to the humorous 
factor of the movie. Madeline and I 
will have a "She's the Man" spree and Snapchat eachother quotes for hours. Although Amanda Bynes in the main character, we can't forget about the famed Channing Tatum. We all know his as a popular male actor in our society, however, "She's the Man" helped Tatum to build his career that we hear about today. 

      "She's the Man" is my favorite movie because I love being able to sit down and enjoy myself. I love to forget about the world for a while and lose myself in an entertaining movie. I have watched "She's the Man" hundreds of time and it helps me to relax and enjoy myself every time. My movie choices will change with my age, however, I will never be too old for "She's the Man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment