Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My Playlist, My Self


 
 Journal #1
 My Playlist, My Self
A little insight to my music selection





My Playlist, My Self

            My Playlist:

1.      Listen To Your Heart (Hardbounze Single Edit) – DHT

2.      Stay High (feat. Hippie Sabotage) [Habits Remix] – Tove Lo

3.      Wherever This Goes – The Fray

4.      Lover Of The Light – Mumford & Sons

5.      Green Eyes – Coldplay

6.      Demons- Imagine Dragons

7.      Bugatti – Ace Hood

8.      Counting Stars – One Republic

My playlist of songs is important to me because they help describe certain sides and periods of my life. For example, “Bugatti” by Ace Hood was on my high school’s warm up mix for soccer my senior year.


“Counting Stars” and “Demons” I like to listen to when I am cleaning or just relaxing. When I work out I love to listen to remixes such as “Listen To Your Heart” and “Stay High.”

\

I enjoy listening to “Green Eyes” and “Lover Of The Light” when I am doing homework or when I feel like listening to calming music. The last song on my playlist is “Wherever This Goes” by The Fray. It is my favorite song of all times because it helps describe my boyfriend and my relationship. It basically states that no matter the distance or the conflicts that couples face, they will be able to overcome it all and be together in the end.


My Photos: Lauren Gurholt

My playlist is a mixture of many genres! I am a very complex person who has a different taste in music for certain situations. For example, I love to listen to remixes or rap/hip hop when I am working out. I believe my playlist helps to represent the different sides that I have to my personality. My choices in music may surprise others because I have a huge range of what I enjoy to listen to. I believe that my choices help to reflect myself because I have a professional side, a crazy side, an OCD side, and on certain days I am all in one.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you aren't set on one genre of music. I'm glad we like some of the same music. I had never "Stay High" before and I will add it to my list of songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really interesting to see all the different types of music you like to listen to. I think that your right, that there is music for every moment and that moment can be defined by what you are listening to. I have also not heard some of the songs on your play list so that was interesting to see as well.

    ReplyDelete